In other news...
For those of you who send email to my account at hotmail.com, I will no longer be using that address. Please send email to my new account, briandroste@gmail.com. Of course, you can also continue to send email to my school address, bdroste@nd.edu.
The president of Italy dissolved parliament a day or two ago. There will be elections in April. Basically there isn't a whole lot of governing going on in this country right now. Not that there ever really was. Read about it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7230275.stm

My Spring Break starts immediately. I'm headed to Paris tomorrow, then back over to Austria to ski for a couple days with Tereza. My family is coming here the next week and we will be traveling to Germany together to visited some of our extended family. Afterwards I will have a 3 day trip in Ireland, followed by a 10-day class field trip, and then a few-day class trip to present our previous town re-planning project in Perugia. Basically, I will be in Rome for at most a week or 10 days over the course of the next 5 weeks. I plan to do a lot of photography and sketching. Time is flying by. La vita รจ bella, C'est la vie, Good times...
Look for an update around next weekend sometime. Until then,
Ciao,
Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment