Benvenuto!
I'll be uploading new notes and pictures as I travel throughout Europe, so check back often...
You can see photos of my travels by clicking under view all my photos at the right.
You can read my older notes by clicking under view all my posts at the right.
Feel free to comment on my notes by clicking comments after each post.


19 October 2007

Here, There, Everywhere...



Hey Everybody,

I'm heading out tomorrow on another week-long class field trip to Emilia Romagna and the Veneto, two other regions in Italy that are home to Bologna and Venezia (Venice). I anticipate fast times, delicious food, sweet wine, and 1500 or so new pictures. I'll get back on the 26th sometime and I have a project due November 1st, so you should hear from me shortly thereafter. Hope everyone's doing well--I've gotten some nice emails from people I haven't talked to in a long time, so that's been great. I'm crossing my fingers for Saturday's game against USC. I hope starting Sharpley at QB does some good. We'll see...

FORZA IRISH

Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Notre Dame didn't lose last weekend.

That is all.