Benvenuto!
I'll be uploading new notes and pictures as I travel throughout Europe, so check back often...
You can see photos of my travels by clicking under view all my photos at the right.
You can read my older notes by clicking under view all my posts at the right.
Feel free to comment on my notes by clicking comments after each post.


17 November 2007

It'll be worth the wait...

It's been a crazy few weeks since I last wrote. I've been all over Emilia Romagna and the Veneto, including a nice 2 and a half day stint in Venice. When I got back I had about 5 days to finish a week's worth of work on my project, but I got it done in time for my presentation and it went pretty well. After catching up on some sleep and finally having a breather to maybe write a post or upload some pictures, our professors sprung a surprise weekend field trip on us. When we got back, the internet decided to take a week and a half vacation before finally coming back on a few days ago.

Have I made enough excuses?

Wht I'm trying to say is that I'll have some pictures of Venice and a few other places up in the next couple of days, along with a new-fangled post explaining what everything is. I've also got some inside details about the unfathomable wealth of the Catholic church and a story of how I randomly ended up on a pilgrimage to St. Francis' tomb in the middle of Assisi with 25 or 30 non-English speaking Italian girls between the ages of 16 and 28. Don't act like you're not interested.

I miss you all,

Brian

No comments: